Sunlight Works Clients:
- US Department of Agriculture,
- Ada County Paramedics,
- Veteran Affairs,
- Internal Revenue Service,
- Kids on The Move,
- Oregon Teachers Union,
- A.O. of the US Courts,
- Peoples Credit Union,
- and many others.
Participants describe consultants of Sunlight Works as:
“Lively, relevant, energetic, and very sensitive to each participant”.
“Kevin is extremely engaging, one of the best presenters I have ever seen…”
“Their ability to customize their content to our organizational needs was tremendous”
“Inspiring, motivating, and captivating!”
“Lance cut through the fluff and helped me experience the real opportunities before me”
“This was more than I expected and very welcomed.”
Submit your review
I teach a required management class in the MBA program of the Marriott School at BYU. For three years I observed Kevin teach a session on diversity management to all of the MBA students ….
First, Kevin has a gift for influencing the lives of students in constructive ways… Kevin takes a personal interest in the professional and personal lives of his students, and he possesses a unique ability to help students explore new ideas and to develop their innate skills and abilities.
Second, Kevin is a person of outstanding integrity … He expects the very highest level of performance of himself and is willing to help, support, and encourage others.
Kevin has an exceptional aptitude for connecting with people and for sympathizing with and drawing out the very best in others. Each year after Kevin would speak in my MBA classes, numerous students would thank me for inviting him. They were touched by his profound passion and knowledge of the topic, his outstanding teaching ability, and his capacity to help students understand themselves, and others, in more constructive ways. I also have been the beneficiary of Kevin’s insights, sincerity, and selfless service to others.
- Enjoyed the workshop; think it’s probably the best workshop that we have attended …
- How the meeting was started was an attention grabber.
- It was an eye-opening experience.
- You really don’t think of other peoples’ experiences and how they impact their values.
- The real life stories that make the thoughts “stick”.
- We loved “Sunlight Works’ “ overall teaching style.
- We have referred back to our learning so much since taking the training.
- More people (everyone) should take this class.
JUST A NOTE: We discussed this class again during our 21 day follow up meeting. We talked about the colors and the interactions with others due to our tendencies. We hear more about this particular workshop than any other that we have attended. Having attended this course with our co-workers, we think it made the course very valuable.
- Very engaging presenter who helps us experiences the materials and brought the content to life.
- It changed me in ways I did not even know needed to change. Very powerful. Very affective.
- The course helps explain ways to deal with other personality, background, and belief.
- This had a very powerful presentation and a lot of points were brought out that were invisible before. I believe this will help with teamwork and motivation of other people. This forced me to take a look at myself.
- “Sunlight Works” did an excellent job at presenting, keeping it fun and interesting.
- I had a lot of “aha” moments in which they have really applied to both my personal and professional life. I learned a lot more than what I thought I would.